Growing up means discovering yourself and Increasing the overall personality to boon your self confidence and self worth. Though beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, it is also true that glowing and beautiful skin is a reflection of how healthy one is. But in this busy life, we often neglect to take care of our skin that may lead to a lot of skin problems. But don’t fret! Here are some beauty tips that are easy to follow and are very effective.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Drinking plenty of water helps in keeping your skin fresh, glowing and hydrated. So make a habit of drinking 10-12 glasses of waters everyday to keep dry dull skins at bay.
- Clean Makeups before going to Bed: Make it a routine to always clean your makeup before sleeping as it can clog your pores and it can serve as a home for dirt and oil and can cause pimples & breakouts.
- Scrub your dirt away : Face scrubbing helps in removing blackheads, dirt & dead skins from your face. Invest your time in scrubbing once in a week for supple smooth skin and It cleanses the skin from deep within. Don’t invest a lot to have a scrub. Natural scrubbers like baking soda and rice flour are some examples of natural scrubbers.
- Invest in a good sunscreen or sunblock cream: One must always use a sunblock before leaving the house, even on a rainy day. Sunscreens and sunblocks help in reducing the chances of sunlight harming your skin. Buy a good sunblock having 30+ SPF.
- Skip foundation for BB cream: Please ignore use of foundation everyday, Using foundation everyday use may clog your pores and is actually harmful for the skin. BB cream are meant for every day use and they do not clog pores. Some BB creams claim to make your skin healthier and repair the damage.
- Use a moisturizer: Always use a moisturizer. Moisturizer helps in maintaining the oil as well as smoothness of your skin. It helps in protecting the skin against dryness & dullness. It’s a myth that people with oily skin should not use a moisturizer. Instead go for a clinically approved moisturizers.
- Look your surrounding: Health of the skin also depends on the surrounding. Always use clean towel or cloth for your skin. Make a habit of Changing pillow covers every week and clean the screen of your phone with alcohol wipe.
- Ingredient before brand: Always look for ingredients of any cream before applying it on the skin. Everyone has different type of skin. Big brand does not mean amazing results. Always remember more the natural ingredients, less chances are there of skin damage.
- Sleep Well: One of the easiest way to make your skin look fresh and free from dullness. Sleeping for 7-8 hours not only helps in reducing stress but also provides vibrant looking skin.
- Expiry date check: Check the expiry dates of all the cosmetics as they tend to harm your skin after a period of time.
These are some easy beauty tips that should be followed to have a healthy skin in this busy life. Indulge these in your routine.using